Sunday, December 14, 2008

my VIRGIN post

so long bo cum n c this blog liao... the rest of ELYZIA got post so many liao ah... so while waiting 4 Rhea 2 ul MONSTER unmix... i think I'll post sumthing here lor...

hmm...
I'll try not 2 use sum words as those noe mi well will noe wat I mean lor...

so far the attitudes r great n hopefully will last til we r dead...

next mth will be recording PUFFYFISH... hmm... dun noe 1 how many bars 4 the bass solo ah... 2 little I bore... 2 many might overkilled the song... wawawawawawa... maybe will stick 2 8 1st or wat...

a new yr n a new hope... wish every1 who c this A beri MERRY Xmas n a beri HAPPY NEW YR in adance hor cos I dun noe when will be my next post here ah...

wawawawawawawa...


God bless
Frankie

... I heard her said "AI TAI LEI"... so I fed her "PARASITE"... hoping to turn her into a "MONSTER"... but she became a "PUFFYFISH" instead... causing "EARTHQUAKE" in my life til I realised she was a "PRINCESS" from HELL...

No comments: