Sunday, December 14, 2008

Almost Monster

Let me have the honor to be the first to present the thrilling adventure of recording numero 3.

As usual, sat is always filled with hectic schedule and running arounds. This sat is no different. Got a lift from Ivor and Rhea to the studio, where we practice the Monster song. I have not really practice much cos I was busy with church camp. And was really drained upon my return from it. But I believe this day is a blessed day. I had no much problem doing the song, and kinda feel really confident about it, given that this was suppose to be the hardest song so far for us...anyways.....

We hit the studio around slightly off three. As usual I am the first guy to lay the tracks. I was so surprise I can finished it slightly after five, that's like 2 hours for me..I spent close to four hours for Ai Tai Lei, three for parasite(and not doing my best.), I really think there's improvement in recording for me. Of cos, I was a tad confident today compare to the other sessions. But alas, many times Ah Boy came to my rescue! Ah Boy, you are the man! He save my ass yet again...! And at least this time, wo dui de qi zi ji! I did my best.

As for the rest of the instruments....let the other guys tell their part of the story! I shall not hog the entire super day!


Thanks guys. Without you I won't be enjoyin this moment.

Thank you Father. I know you are there all the time. :-)


M

No comments: