Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am BACK!

I was away for my annual church camp. I remember sitting behind the back of the bus, listening to our own blend of music. Going through all the details of the songs of our past recordings in spite of the loud motor roaring at the rear end of the travel bus. Some thoughts went through my mind as I listen on. Alot of nice memories of the band was playing through my mind. I remember being late for the first audition, thinking I am not gonna get the gig after all.....the red wine....the late late night jammings...the tired Elyzia, the beaten but not out Elyzia, the coffee shop Elyzia, the Elyzia i have come to fall in love with. We have come some way.

We are goin into the studio again on sat. Alot of anticipation no doubt. Yet another milestone.

I remember calling Rhea and talkin to Ivor before I go for this trip. I hardly do that even to my parents. I think that speaks alot about how I feel towards this people.

I will continue to pray for this wondeful band. :)



Amen!
Michel

No comments: